Olwen is a Psychotherapist and Systemic Family Therapist. She offers counselling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families in Cardiff. Olwen has over 15 years’ experience working with the NHS in Mental Health settings where she worked as a Highly Specialist Family Therapist with a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team. She has extensive experience providing therapeutic, supervisory and consultation services in Cardiff and London. Olwen has worked with Employee Assistance Programmes and is a qualified Family Mediator. Olwen can provide therapy in both English and Welsh.
– CARDIFF COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY –
Olwen provides therapy and counselling within a confidential, safe and respectful environment in Llandaff, Cardiff. Olwen is experienced in working with a diverse range of issues and exploring current or long term concerns. Choosing to start therapy can often be a daunting prospect but working collaboratively with a therapist can help support and bring about change.
– PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING SERVICES –
– TESTIMONIALS –
– ACCREDITATIONS –
– Post Graduate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
– Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling
– Advanced Training in Couples Therapy
– UKCP Registered (No. 6158269)
– Registered Member of the Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice (AFT)
– Olwen adheres to UKCP Code of Ethics and Practice –